- Chief Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Treetop Hospital
- Area / State
QUALIFICATIONS/ KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
· Recognized degree in Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
· Over 8 years work experience, in addition 3 years supervisory or management experience.
· The applicant must be able to demonstrate managerial and team leadership qualities.
· Decision making and problem solving skills.
· Accountability (Dependability)
· The applicant must be able to liaise with clinicians on a professional level and have good interpersonal skills.
· Candidates will have a range of practical experience in Clinical Laboratory Testing, particularly in the areas of clinical chemistry, haematology, histopathology, microbiology and blood transfusion.
· Candidates will have at least one Medical Laboratory Specialty.
· A good working standard of spoken and written English is essential.
· Experience implementing a Laboratory Quality Management System.
· Experience in Laboratory set up.
· Post graduate studies in an appropriate specialty area.
· Sound computer skills in MS office programs including excel.
· Helps to develop a culture of high quality.
· Care and compassion from the heart towards customers.
· Demonstrates professionalism at all times.
· Proactive with troubleshooting skills.
Salary: USD 2500
Accommodation: 1 bedroom
Meal- while on duty
Kindly email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org