- Staff Nurse
- PRINCESS ALEXANDRA HOSPITAL NHS TRUST
- United Kingdom
- Area / State
- HARLOW, ESSEX
- Emergency Department
- Critical Care
- At least 2 years work experience
applicants who have booked or passed CBT
- Academic IELTS (S/L/R: 7 & W: 6.5) or OET (Grade B in all subjects)
- Available for April 26th deployment
The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust provides a full range of general acute, outpatient and diagnostic services at The Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow, the Herts and Essex Hospital in Bishop’s Stortford, and St Margaret’s Hospital in Epping.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The PAH offers the following:
· Salary will be paid at Band 4, spine point 17 £23,363 per annum; plus £1,168 high-cost area supplement = in TOTAL: £24,531 per annum
· Upon gaining professional registration with the NMC, salary will rise up to £23,951 plus £1,197 high-cost area supplement = in TOTAL: £25,148 per annum
On commencement at the Trust, the nurse will be reimbursed the following costs:
· Flight reimbursement from the point of hire to the UK up to £600
· IELTS exam of £200
· Part 1 NMC CBT (Computer Based Test) £130
· Trust will provide the nurse with 6 weeks of free accommodation on site.
Additional costs which are covered by the Trust include:
· Certificate of Sponsorship
· Part 2 NMC Test of Competence OSCE Exam
+632 8554-0556 / +63917-829 9453 / +63939-190 3226
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE.
NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS.