- Staff Nurse - Psychiatry
- Health Service Executive (HSE) - Dublin Hospitals
- Area / State
- Mental Health Nurse
- Eligible to join the NMBI register under the Mental Health division.
- Academic IELTS Overall Band Score of 7.0: (S/W: 7, R/L: 6.5) or OET (S/W: B, R/L: C+) with
- Must Nurse undertook a 2 year Masters in Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing program.
- Salary ranging from € 30,004 - € 45,992 per annum
- Additional pay for unsocial hours/weekends/public holidays.
Permanent, full-time pensionable
contracts (HSE scheme)
- Excellent relocation package and offer (T & Cs' apply)
- Adaptation programme available ( if required).
- 39 hours per week with additional pay for shift differentials
- 24 days annual leave, 9 public holidays.
- NO PLACEMENT FEE
Health Service Executive (HSE) is an organization being managed by the Minister for Health in Ireland. HSE hospitals serve as the government’s front line in the provision of various health and social services to everyone living in the country. As health is a strong priority in the country, the HSE is commonly assigned the biggest budget among all Irish public sector organizations and boasts of over 67,000 direct employees and another 40,000 in funded health care organizations, making it the largest and one of the most respected employer in Ireland.
6335175 / 6370939 / 09171042675 / 09294510012
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10283484.