- Chief Radiographer
- Treetop Hospital
- Area / State
- Graduate of accredited school of Radiology Technology with Bachelor's Degree.
- Post Graduate studies in an appropriate specialty area
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a supervisory capacity in Radiology Department in an acute-care hospital
- Nursing background
- Proficiency in MS office programs including excel
- IELTS passer only
Tree Top Hospital Maldives, a 188-bed multidisciplinary tertiary care hospital it is a tertiary level hospital, with service standards comparable to that of prevalent Hospitals in the South Asia and South East Asia Region. Among the services that will be provided by the Hospital include various medical disciplines including super specialty services and medical facilities including a state of the art laboratory and imaging center, dialysis center and a Health Screening Center targeted to provide services that will allow for diseases prevention and promote healthy lifestyle.
. Twin sharing accommodation fully furnished
· Free food while on duty
· Free Health Insurance
· Two (2) years contract
. 30 days annual leave
· Tax free salary
· 10 days family care leave
· Company mobile line – sim
· Roundtrip airfare provided
6335175 / 6370939 / 09178948780
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.