- Staff Nurse
- AMI Saudi Arabia Ltd (Cental Security Hospitals)
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- Female Registered Nurse (All Areas)
- Registered nurse with 3 years solid experience.
- Any bed capacity
- Give Priority to Prometric passer & processing eligibility
- Accommodate non-Prometric passers
- 2 years contract
- annual paid leave
- free accommodation & transportation
- yearly salary increase
- free meal while on duty
AMI Saudi Arabia Ltd
AMI Saudi Arabia Ltd, founded in 1981, was originally a joint venture between American Medical International of the United States and XENEL Industries..
In 1988, AMI became 100% Saudi Owned and remains part of the XENEL group of companies. Since its inception, the company has established a reputation for providing superior health care for the patients under its care.
AMI operated a number of prestigious hospitals in Saudi Arabia & the Middle East totaling over 2,500 beds at one time during operation.
In 1997 AMI Saudi Arabia Ltd. became the managing partner of Magrabi Hospitals & Centers. This involvement marked AMI’s first venture into the private healthcare in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
Mr. Gabriel Santiago
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10152157