- Editorial Assistant
- Prince Sultan Military Medical City
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- 1 (one) year experience gained in a journal publication
- Medical Secretarial background
- Bachelor degree in English, digital media, journalism or related areas
- Good oral and written skills; understanding of and ability to use medical terminology
- familiarity with words processing, spreadsheet programs, Microsoft office application for Macintosh, Adobe in design and photo shop.
- excellent organizational, communication & time management skills, ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Fact checking skills, accuracy, and attention to detail. Computer literacy.
- work as part of a team, confident, professional and adoptable
Prince Sultan Military Medical City (PSMMC) formerly known as Riyadh Military Hospital is considered to be one of the most advanced health care centers in the Middle East. Established in 1978, this 1,200-bed tertiary hospital serves as the Medical Services Department (MSD) of the Ministry of Defense and Aviation (MODA). PSMMC is the second largest referral program and management in Saudi Arabia and is continuously building additional facilities to accommodate the growing patient population and further enhance the quality of patient care.BENEFITS
- Free airfare, accommodation & transportation
- 2 year contract
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10191110