- Fire Crew Chief
- Prince Sultan Military Medical City
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- Three (3) years experience in all major phases of professional fire fighting
- Knowledgeable in fire apparatus, fire protection systems, equipment tools and their proper use.
- Specialized in firefighting principles, fire prevention work and first aid.
- Ability to drive and operate fire fighting apparatus and support vehicles.
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Physically fit to work and clear of any long term medication
Prince Sultan Military Medical City (PSMMC) formerly known as Riyadh Military Hospital is considered to be one of the most advanced health care centers in the Middle East. Established in 1978, this 1,200-bed tertiary hospital serves as the Medical Services Department (MSD) of the Ministry of Defense and Aviation (MODA). PSMMC is the second largest referral program and management in Saudi Arabia and is continuously building additional facilities to accommodate the growing patient population and further enhance the quality of patient care.BENEFITS
- Free airfare, accommodation & transportation
- 2 year contract
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10191110