- Allied Medical Center
- United Arab Emirates
- Area / State
Allied Medical Center, formerly known as Allied
Diagnostics, pioneered the development of free-standing multi-modality
specialist diagnostic imaging clinic in the Gulf Region.
For about 21 years, they have established their reputation for excellence within the GCC and UK under their UME Group Company umbrella. They are also recognized as a premier healthcare provider within the United Arab Emirates.
Allied Medical Centerbrings together a highly qualified team of experienced Clinicians, specialists in their fields to provide quality healthcare to the highest international standards and offer one-stop solutions for consultation, diagnosis, treatment, therapies, procedures, laboratory and comprehensive diagnostic imaging services to clients, all under one roof.
- Valid DHA/DCC/HAAD/MOH license or Eligibility letter from DHA
- has a Bachelor’s Degree in Radiologic Technology
- licensed Radiographer
- at least 4- 5 years of experience
- can perform diagnostic imaging and scanning without the aide of a Radiologist
- has experience performing General, Breast, Vascular, Obstetric scans and imaging
- currently residing in Dubai, UAE
- willing to be interviewed by Abba staff via Skype
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Salary: 12,000 – 14,000 AED (Php166,491.52P
- 194240.10) - inclusive of accommodation and transportation
- 30 days of paid annual leave
- Round trip ticket to be shouldered by the employer
- 2-year contract (renewal upon agreement from both parties)
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Create an account in applicant.abba.ph and click on Allied Medical Center’s vacancy.
2.Send your comprehensive CV, DHA/DHCC/HAAD/MOH license, PRC license, PRC board certificate, PRC board rating, college diploma, transcript of records, certificate of employment from all employers, reference letter and valid Philippine passport to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 29, 2020.
3. Your CV must indicate your Skype ID, notice period, expected salary, job
description, patient profile / cases handled average number of patients you
handle per procedure, equipment used and for which body part used, employments
and other relevant trainings attended.
*Shortlisted candidates will be immediately scheduled for a Skype Interview.
For queries and concerns, you may contact Ms. Missy via email at email@example.com or reach her through these contact details: +632 8554-0556 / +63917-317 2600 / +63998-257 6810