- Staff Nurse
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust (Professional Connections)
- United Kingdom
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- Medical (Acute medical, Stroke, Care of the Elderly, Acute Admission)
- Surgical (General, Orthopedics, Day Surgery, Urology, Opthalmology)
- Emergency (Emergency Surgical Admissions, Acute Admissions, Urgent Care, Ambulatory Care)
- Coronary Care Unit
- At least 12 months of Nursing experience in an acute care hospital with at least 100 beds
- IELTS Passer/Has taken the IELTS with no score lower than 6.5 and willing to retake
- Nurses currently working abroad are welcome to apply.
- Basic Salary: £ 23,004 - £ 29,885 (1,439,837 - 1,870,398 PHP) inclusive of 5% high cost area supplement (annum)
- Previous no comparable work experience will be considered as basis for initial salary
- 2 years renewable contract
- IELTS, Medical exam, Computer Based Test (CBT), Objective Structured Clinical Exam (OSCE) are reimbursable
- Flight to UK is free
- 2 months free accommodation provide by the hospital - £ 500
- Loan to pay accommodation deposit. time to pay back is negotiable
- NO PLACEMENT FEE
- IELTS Review & Exam are provided as early as you start your application.
- Reserved your slots on Aug 23, 2017 Mock Ielts Exam.
West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust runs three National Health Services hospitals: Watford General Hospital, St Albans City Hospital and Hemel Hempstead General Hospital, in Hertfordshire, England. It provides "acute healthcare services to a core catchment population of approximately half a million people living in west Hertfordshire and the surrounding area". The Trust also "serves people living in North London, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and East Hertfordshire".
Mr. Jerome Raymundo
637-1393 / 637-1324
0977-805-3905 / 0928-502-8030
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO.10321874