- King Abdulaziz Medical City - Riyadh
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- Male or Female
- 2 years solid work experience in the desired area
- Working from 100 beds hospital
- 2 years renewable contract
- Transportation and accommodation is free
- Tax free salary
- Salary offer: 7,631 SAR plus benefits
King Abdulaziz Medical City in Riyadh, with a bed capacity of 1501, commenced its operations in May 1983. Since then, it has continued expanding, while providing services for a rapidly growing patient population in all of its catchments areas. Today, King Fahad National Guard Hospital has evolved to be part of the King Abdulaziz Medical City with many other prominent medical centers. Since its inauguration in February 2001; and within a short period, KAMC has been recognized as a distinguished healthcare provider.
Ms. Amie Emmanuel
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO.