- Staff Nurse
- SEHA, Abu Dhabi Health Services Co
- United Arab Emirates
- Area / State
- Abu Dhabi
THE UAE’S LARGEST HEALTHCARE NETWORK!
- Intensive Care (ICU)
- Neonatal ICU (NICU)
- Emergency (ER)
- Oncology (Adults and Peds)
- Labor and Delivery
- Operating Theater
- Staff Midwife/OB-Gyne
- Bachelor degree in nursing or equivalent qualification of NLT 3 years study duration in “Nursing” from accredited program, OR
- Associate Degree Nurses from North America. (Binding), with evidence of passing the National exam. (USA: NCLEX - RN) - Canada: Licensing Exam.
- Valid or current national license.
- BLS Certificate
- ACLS, PALS relevant to area of specialty.
- NOTE: this excludes programs comprising 2 years nursing + 1 year Midwifery or Community Health. Holders of such programs qualify as Practical Nurses.
- We prefer candidates with DOH license or DOH exam passers or with verified Dataflow applications.
Salary Package: 15,000 - 20,000 AED
Depends on the years of experience and specialty
Ms. Renee (Leiz) Gavino
0917-5312611 / 0918-2861925