- Respiratory Therapy Technician
- Amana Healthcare and Rehabilitation Hospital
- United Arab Emirates
- Area / State
- Al Ain
- BSc in Respiratory Therapy
- Not less than 3 years experience as a Respiratory Technician in a large hospital with relevant experience with patients with the same diagnosis seen in acute care hospital or rehab facilities.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS
- 2 years renewable contract
- 18 days annual leave
- Tax Free Salary
Amana operates medical and rehabilitation hospitals in the United Arab Emirates, where our patients live as part of our family – from people who’ve been through a life-changing event like an accident or serious surgery and need specialized rehabilitation, to people who need long-term care for medically complex issues. We also provide transitional care and home health care to patients from all over the region.
Eunice Ruth Tolentino
+632 8554-0556 / +63917-703 6197 / +63918-286 1947
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS.