- Staff Nurse - ICU
- Liverpool University Hospital NHS Trust
- United Kingdom
- Area / State
Liverpool University Hospital in the United Kingdom is urgently hiring ICU Nurses!
· IELTS/OET Result
· Valid Passport
· Updated CV
· PRC ID (back to back)
· Updated CBT Result (if available)
Interview date is on December 17, 2020 and the target deployment date is on March/April 2021.
Why join LUHFT:
· Years of experience in recruiting nurses from overseas (India, Philippines, Italy, Spain and Portugal)
· Excellent pastoral care from experienced Trust-based staff, both clinical and non-clinical staff
· 12-month Preceptorship Programme for nurses new to the NHS
· A state-of-the-art new hospital at the Royal Liverpool site opening in March 2022.
· One of the largest Acute Trusts in the Northwest of England
· Healthy Continuing Professional Development (CPD) budget devolved by Health Education England
· Post-graduate scholarships for nurses with ring-fenced places for Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic nurses
· Active and strong research agenda and portfolio
· Major trauma centre
· St. Paul’s Eye Centre, one of the leaders in the country and in the world
· Strong partnership with higher education institutions like the University of Liverpool, Liverpool John Moores University, Edge Hill University and the University of Chester.
Other benefits of joining LUHFT’s ITU Team:
· Biggest combined critical care units the Cheshire and Mersey region
· Support to complete the Level 7 Intensive Care Course at the University of Liverpool
· Active in-house education programme delivered by ITU Practice Educators
· Allocation of an experienced preceptor/mentor to support and facilitate learning and integration
· Very diverse workforce