- Nursing Technician
- AMI Saudi Arabia Ltd (Cental Security Hospitals)
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- Casting - Male registered nurse with 3 years solid experience.
- EEG - Male registered nurse 3 years experience but minimum 2 years experience in EEG.
- EMT - Male registered nurse, 3 years experience
- 2 years contract
- annual paid leave
- free accommodation & transportation
- yearly salary increase
- free meal while on duty
AMI Saudi Arabia Ltd
AMI Saudi Arabia Ltd, founded in 1981, was originally a joint venture between American Medical International of the United States and XENEL Industries..
In 1988, AMI became 100% Saudi Owned and remains part of the XENEL group of companies. Since its inception, the company has established a reputation for providing superior health care for the patients under its care.
AMI operated a number of prestigious hospitals in Saudi Arabia & the Middle East totaling over 2,500 beds at one time during operation.
In 1997 AMI Saudi Arabia Ltd. became the managing partner of Magrabi Hospitals & Centers. This involvement marked AMI’s first venture into the private healthcare in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.
For interested applicants, please send CV and pertinent documents in ONE PDF file to:
Mr. Gabriel Santiago
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10152157