- Staff Nurse
- South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- United Kingdom
- Area / State
· Male or Female
· 1 year secondary/tertiary hospital, voluntary or post-license training
experience in the above areas
· No work gap over 6 months
· with or without IELTS (must be willing to take the exam)
South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is the largest hospital trust in the Tees Valley serving the people of Middlesbrough, Redcar and Cleveland, Hambleton and Richmondshire and beyond.
Our Trust runs The James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough and the Friarage Hospital in Northallerton as well as community services in Hambleton and Richmondshire, Middlesbrough and Redcar and Cleveland.
We have a workforce of around 9,000 providing a range of specialist regional services to 1.5million people in the Tees Valley and parts of Durham, North Yorkshire and Cumbria, with a particular expertise in heart disease, trauma, neurosciences, renal services, cancer services and spinal injuries.
· £22,128 -£28, 747 per annum (Php 1.4 - Php 1.8 million)
· Overtime pay
· Free accommodation for 3 months
. £500 cash advance
· 27 days paid Annual Leave
· Priority in NHS Professionals employment bank
· 3-year contract
· one-way Air Ticket to the UK
Hazel Ann Odon
+63917-704-7976 / +63918-286-1886
NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY