- Fire Technician
- Prince Sultan Military Medical City
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- Four (4) years experience in testing repair, inspection, and maintenance of fire equipment's and systems
- Knowledgeable of inspection, repair, maintenance, and testing techniques for fire safety equipment and systems.
- with knowledge in NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Code and standard
- Ability to work effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals.
Prince Sultan Military Medical City (PSMMC) formerly known as Riyadh Military Hospital is considered to be one of the most advanced health care centers in the Middle East. Established in 1978, this 1,200-bed tertiary hospital serves as the Medical Services Department (MSD) of the Ministry of Defense and Aviation (MODA). PSMMC is the second largest referral program and management in Saudi Arabia and is continuously building additional facilities to accommodate the growing patient population and further enhance the quality of patient care.BENEFITS
- Free airfare, accommodation & transportation
- 2 year contract
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10191110