- Orthopedic Technician
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center-Jeddah
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- Male and Female
- Two (2) years Associate/Diploma degree in Orthopedic/Nursing educational program.
- Two(2) years of related experience in the same field.
- No work gap over 6 months
King Faisal Specialist Hospital—Jeddah, is a 330 bed capacity tertiary hospital specializing in oncology cases, genetic and cardiovascular diseases and organ transplants. The KFSH-J holds Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCI) status and is the 1st hospital in Saudi Arabia and GCC to have receieved the Magnet recognition. Magnet Recognition is the highest international honor for nursing excellence serving as the gold standard for nursing practice.
· SR 2600 = Php 35,487
. Single Occupancy, Free fully furnished housing
· Transportation Provided
· 2 Years Contract, renewable
· 54 days Paid Vacation Leave Yearly
· Roundtrip ticket to country of origin
· Full Medical Care
· Year-end Bonus equivalent to 1 month salary
· Comprehensive Orientation and Professional Development
(02) 637-1393/633 5175
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10103339