- Staff Nurse II
- King Abdulaziz Medical City - Dammam
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- EMERGENCY ROOM
- INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
- PEDIATRIC INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
- FEMALE MEDICAL SURGICAL
- NEONATAL ICU
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- No employment gap of more than 3 months
- Housing provided
- Transportation provided
- 30 days paid vacation leave every 6 months
- 1-year renewable contract
- salary increase on a yearly basis
HOSPITAL DESCRIPTION:Imam Abdulrahman Al Faisal Hospital in Dammam is one of the Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs Medical Cities. It was officially opened on October 14th 2002. It is considered one of the leading hospitals in the Eastern Region due to the international accreditation from JCIA for its recognized efforts.
The hospital accommodates 112 beds, an Intensive Care Unit of 6 beds, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of 5 beds, 4 Operation Rooms, and 4 Delivery Rooms all equipped with the latest high-quality medical devices to provide the best services for patients.
Imam Abdulrahman Hospital's location between Dammam, Al Khobar and Dhahran -the most important cities in the eastern region- make it a strategic location.
Rose Neth Falsado
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10001700.