- Pastry Chef
- ONTIME CAFE AND RESTAURANT
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- · More than 7 years proven pastry experience, at least 2 – 3 years in current position including experience as cake & baker, Recipes, and
- · Great attention to detail and creativity.
- · Willingness to replenish professional knowledge.
- · In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, sweet preparation and sweet &baking techniques and nutrition.
- · Working knowledge of sweet &baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.).
- · Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking or relevant field.
- · Experience in multi / international pastry cuisine.
- · Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- · Familiar with industry’s best practices.
- · Experience in reputable restaurant.
- · Culinary school diploma.
- · Excellent communication skills.
- · Experience in 5 / 4 star hotels.
- · Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office).
- · Train all cooking and kitchen staff.
- · Excellent record of kitchen management.
- · Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- · Capable of delegating multiple tasks.
- · Keep up with cooking trends and best practices.
- · Aware and creates food trends and what’s popular in the culinary world, tailoring menus to suit.
- Free Accommodation
- Free Transportation
- Free Medical Insurance
- Free Government Fees
- Free Airline Tickets
- Duty Hours - 8 hour's a day
At On Time Café & Restaurant, we’re setting a whole new
standard for a family-friendly business with first-class
amenities. Whether you’re here to socialize, to celebrate a
special event or to dine in style with your family, you’ll find
every ingredient for satisfaction in our sparkling new café and
restaurant, ladies-only business center, party hall and private luxurious family dining rooms.
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY