- Staff Nurse
- PRINCESS ALEXANDRA HOSPITAL NHS TRUST
- United Kingdom
- Area / State
- HARLOW, ESSEX
- At least 1 year of work experience in a 100-bed capacity tertiary hospital.
applicants who have booked or passed CBT
- Academic IELTS (S/L/R: 7 & W: 6.5) or OET (Grade B in all subjects)
- Starting salary Band 4 £26,282, adjusted to Band 5 salary £27,055
- once NMC registration has been received plus a 5% high-cost area supplement payment. (PAH also offers salaries based on relevant prior experience)
- On commencement at the Trust, the nurse will be reimbursed for the following costs:
The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust provides a full range of general acute, outpatient, and diagnostic services at The Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow, the Herts and Essex Hospital in Bishop’s Stortford, and St Margaret’s Hospital in Epping.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
+632 8554-0556 / +63917-327-9899
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES ARE TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS.