- Anesthesia Nurse
- National Guard Health Affairs PMBAH-Al Madinah
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- Al Madinah
- 30 days paid vacation leave every 6 months
- annual ticket
- 1 year contract (renewable)
- FREE Accommodation and Transportation
- 4335 SAR plus specialty bonus
Actual Vacancy Title:
STAFF NURSE II SPECIALITY-B: NURSING- POST ANESTHETIC CARE UNIT
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Must be working in at least 50 bed capacity hospital
- With at least 6 months work gap only
- MUSLIM APPLICANTS ONLY
- FEMALE APPLICANTS ONLY
NGHA Al Madinah – Prince Mohammed Bin Abudul Aziz Hospital (PMBAH).
PMBAH is the fifth National Guard Health facility in the Kingdom after Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam and Al Ahsa. It is a full serviced facility with a 215 bed capacity, located at the foot of Mount Uhud on Prince Naif Road; PMBAH is only minutes away from Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz Airport and the Holy Mosque – Al Masjid Al Nabawi.
Ms. Naomie Marcelino
SEND YOUR RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org please indicate NGHA-Madinah applicant as your subject.