- Staff Nurse
- Health Service Executive (HSE) Hospitals Galway
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- Medical Surgical
- Operating Theatre
- Intensive Care Unit/HDU
- Academic IELTS Overall Band Score of 7.0: (S/W: 7, R/L: 6.5)
- Minimum of two (2) years experience, minimum 150 bed capacity and must not have recently failed an interview.
- Monthly salary ranging from 2,544.75 - 3,650EUR (~136,000PhP – 195,000PhP) ; HSE scale increases based on experience
- Free adaptation program
- As much as 1,200EUR (~64,000PhP) accommodation allowance for the adaptation program
- As much as 800EUR (~42,000PhP) flight reimbursement
- NMBI registration fee, pin and annual retention fee of 495EUR (~26,oooPhP) to be reimbursed
- 250EUR (~13,000PhP) ATWS fee to be paid by the hospital
- 24 days annual leave, 9 public holidays
- 39 hours per week with additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time pensionable contracts (HSE scheme)
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and post-graduate programs
- Full support with nursing registration for the Irish Nursing Board (NMBI)
- NO PLACEMENT FEE
Health Service Executive (HSE), an organization being managed by the Minister for Health in Ireland. HSE hospitals serve as the government’s front line in the provision of various health and social services to everyone living in Ireland. As health is a strong priority in the country, the HSE is commonly assigned the biggest budget among all Irish public sector organizations and boasts of over 67,000 direct employees and another 40,000 in funded health care organizations, making it the largest and one of the most respected employer in Ireland.
6335175 / 6370939 / 09178948780
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10283484.