- Staff Nurse
- Health Service Executive (HSE) - South East Community Hospitals
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- Minimum of two (2) years of post-license experience in at least a 150-bed capacity hospital
- Academic IELTS Overall Band Score of 7.0: (S/W: 7, R/L: 6.5) or OET (S/W: B, R/L: C+) with
- NMBI Decision Letter / Decision Pending.
- Monthly salary ranging from € 31,110 - € 44,343 (~136,000PhP – 195,000PhP) ; HSE scale increases based on experience
- As much as € 1,800 relocation allowance
- ATWS/NMBI/ VISA fees to be paid by the hospital
- 24 days annual leave, 9 public holidays
- 39 hours per week with additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time pensionable contracts (HSE scheme)
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and post-graduate programs
- Support with nursing registration for the Irish Nursing Board (NMBI)
- NO PLACEMENT FEE
Health Service Executive (HSE) is an organization being managed by the Minister for Health in Ireland. HSE hospitals serve as the government’s front line in the provision of various health and social services to everyone living in the country. As health is a strong priority in the country, the HSE is commonly assigned the biggest budget among all Irish public sector organizations and boasts of over 67,000 direct employees and another 40,000 in funded health care organizations, making it the largest and one of the most respected employer in Ireland.
6335175 / 6370939 / 09171042675 / 09294510012
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10283484.