- Staff Nurse
- United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- United Kingdom
- Area / State
- Php. 11,000 Acceptance Bonus
- 3 months free accommodation
- Weekly online sessions with the candidates to discuss life in the UK, tips for the OSCE, etc., through Whatsapp group chats
- Willing to consider Community, Private, and Volunteer Nursing experience.
- £27,055 - £32,934 per annum with an annual increment (£23,949 per annum whilst Band 4)
- Php. 11,000 Acceptance Bonus *to be issued pre-deployment
- 37.5 working hours per week (with different shift schedules)
- Paid Sick Leave, Vacation Leave, and Holidays
- 3 year-Contract
- First 3 months Free Accommodation
- Paid Visa Costs, Airfare Ticket, and Airport Transport
- Reimbursement of costs (NMC registration, CBT, IELTS/OET) *to be issued 72 hrs after arrival
- Fully funded OSCE plus any associated hotel/ travel costs
- Access to NHS Pension Scheme
- No placement fee, no processing fee
- Licensed Nurse
- IELTS / OET Passer
- With at least 7.0 score for listening, reading and speaking and 6.5 in writing from IELTS
- With at least B score for listening, reading and speaking and or C+ score for Writing from OET
- Minimum of 12 months hospital experience (Willing to consider Community, Private, and Volunteer Nursing experience)
- No work gap over 12 months (unless with valid reason)
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust is situated in the county of Lincolnshire and is one of the biggest acute hospital trusts in England. The Trust runs many great and innovative services. Each year, the Trust is shortlisted for and wins local, regional and national awards.
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust comprises four main Hospitals listed below:
Lincoln County Hospital
- This district general hospital serves the city of Lincoln and the North Lincolnshire area. It provides all major specialties and a 24-hour major accident and emergency service.
Grantham and District Hospital
- Grantham and District Hospital serves the communities of Grantham and the local area. It provides ambulatory paediatric and accident and emergency services.
- Pilgrim Hospital, Boston serves the communities of South and South East Lincolnshire. It provides all major specialties and a 24-hour major accident and emergency service.
- County Hospital Louth serves the communities of Louth and the local area. It provides a number of services including an outpatient department, diagnostic and surgical procedures, as well as a surgical ward.
Unique Selling Proposition:
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by following either of the methods below:
1. Send your CV, IELTS/OET result, valid PRC ID, passport and Microsoft Teams email address at email@example.com and wait for a Recruitment Officer to get in touch with you.Contact Person:
Hazel Ann Odon
firstname.lastname@example.org+63917-704-7976 / +63918-286-1886