- Staff Nurse - Coronary Care Unit
- Armed Forces Hospital Southern Region
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- Khamis Mushayt
- Registered Nurse - Coronary Care Unit
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 3 years Post Licensure Experience in a Tertiary Level Hospital
- Preferably female candidate/s
- 25-45 years old
- Not more than 6 months work gap
- 4, 025 SR - 5,750 SR/mo.
- 2 years initial contract; Renewable
- Free accommodation
- Free transportation
- Yearly round-trip ticket is provided
- 30 days paid annual leave
Armed Forces Hospital Southern Region is a tertiary level hospital with 700+ bed capacity and is considered as one of the greatest medical organizations in KSA. They provide medical and health services (curative, preventive, diagnostic) in all medical specialties for employees of the Ministry of Defense and Aviation. They are located in Khamis Mushayt, a place known for its good climate and tourist attractions.
Jan Carlo Cunanan
Globe: 0917 1284132
Smart: 0998 2932051
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.