- DMSU with Home Health Care
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center - Madinah
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- Minimum of 2 years solid/uninterrupted experience in critical care nursing from a tertiary teaching hospital with at least 150-bed capacity
- No work gap over 6 months
- NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO PROCESSING FEE
- Free accommodation and airfare
- Tax free salary
King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre - Madinah (KFSH&RC-M) is the latest addition to our internationally recognized organization. Our mission at KFSH&RC-M is to serve the community and wider regions of the Madinah area by delivering world-class healthcare using the latest state-of-the-art medical technology providing a full scope of tertiary services focused on Oncology, Ophthalmology and Obstetric services.
With a 300-bed capacity, our vision is to be a worldwide referral center for Adult and Pediatric Oncology services, that offers the safest and highest quality of care through clinical excellence, education and advancement of evidence-based medicine. KFSH&RC-M aims to set the bar in the field of Oncology drawing on our impressive experience in the following areas of specialty.