- Staff Nurse
- NHS Professionals
- United Kingdom
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
VACANCY (REGISTERED NURSE SPECIALTIES):
- Acute Medical Unit
- Elderly Care
- Ambulatory Care
- Operation Room
- Male or Female
- Licensed Nurse
- IELTS / OET Passer
- With at least 7.0 score for listening, reading and speaking and 6.5 in writing from IELTS within the last 2 years
- With at least B score for listening, reading and speaking and or C+ score for Writing from review mock exams for the past six (6) months
- With at least 12 months hospital experience (volunteer work will be considered)
- No work gap over 6 months
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £24, 214 per annum (Php 1.6 million/annum) with an annual pay rise every year
- extra payments for evenings, nights and weekends
- access to the generous NHS Pension Scheme
- Overtime pay
- Priority in NHS Professionals employment bank
- Free Accommodation for 2-3 months in high quality apartments – worth £1,500
- 27 days paid annual leave
- 3-year contract
- Air Ticket to the U.K.
- 500 - 1, 000 GBP Cash advance upon arrival
- PhP 10, 000 *cash incentive for IELTS/OET passer
- Free fully structured training programme aimed at achieving the OSCE
- Paid Immigration Health Surcharge, visa and IOM costs
- Reimbursement of costs (1x passed IELTS/OET, initial NMC registration and 1x passed CBT)
No placement fee, no processing fee
*cash incentive is distributed after successfully passing the employer interview and CBT
NHS Professionals is part of the National Health Service (NHS). They are the No. 1 organisation in the UK for helping NHS Trusts manage their nursing workforce in over 100 hospitals all around the country.
NHS Professionals are now recruiting thousands of nurses for permanent positions at some of the best acute hospitals in the UK. Many of their partner hospitals are attached to renowned universities and offer professional development as a priority - often providing free training courses and paid study leave as part of a commitment to continued education.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants are encouraged to do either the following methods:
1.) Register at https://tinyurl.com/abbanhspdatabase and send your CV, IELTS/OET result, valid PRC ID and passport at email@example.com and wait for a Recruitment Officer to get in touch with you.
2.) Visit our Abba office located at Unit UG 01 North Podium, Pioneer Corporate Center, Pioneer Highlands Condominium, Pioneer St. Mandaluyong City, Philippines 1550 for initial screening. Bring one set of your documents and look for Ms. Naomie.
For inquiries call (0063 2) 637 1393 / 687 3668 and 0917 894 8780 and 0949 883 0957.