- Staff Nurse - Radiology
- King Abdulaziz Medical City - Dammam
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- Minimum of 2 year experience related to applied position
- expertise in cannulation and catheter insertion
- knowledge in sedation and how to recover patient
- know how to administer medication
- expertise in pediatric and adult patients
- knowledge in preparing instruments for biopsy and FNA procedure
- No employment gap of more than 3 months
- Licensed Nurse
- 3,551 SR basic salary + specialty bonus (400-1500SAR)
- Housing provided
- Transportation provided
- 30 days paid vacation leave every 6 months
- 1-year renewable contract
- College Credentials (College Diploma, Transcript of Records and RLE)
- Saudi Council License ID and Certificate (ex-Saudi)
- Employment Certificates (past-present)
- Two (2) References for each employment
- Exit Visa Copy (ex-Saudi)
- Valid Passport
Imam Abdulrahman Al Faisal Hospital in Dammam is one of the Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs Medical Cities. It was officially opened on October 14th 2002. It is considered one of the leading hospitals in the Eastern Region due to the international accreditation from JCIA for its recognized efforts.
The hospital accommodates 112 beds, an Intensive Care Unit of 6 beds, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of 5 beds, 4 Operation Rooms, and 4 Delivery Rooms all equipped with the latest high-quality medical devices to provide the best services for patients.
Imam Abdulrahman Hospital's location between Dammam, Al Khobar and Dhahran -the most important cities in the eastern region- make it a strategic location.
REQUIREMENTS (photocopy only but bring originals):
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10001700.