- Nurse Clinician
- Prince Sultan Cardiac Center
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- Cardiac Cath Lab
- Outpatient Department
- Adult Cardiac Surgery Ward
- At least three (4) years clinical nursing experience, including at least three (2) years in the unit specialty, and two (2) years of recent experience as a Head Nurse
- for pediatric surgical ICU - preferably with pediatric cardiac surgical ICU experience.
- for pediatric ICU - preferably with pediatric cardiology ICU experience as well as nurses with NICU or PGICU experience.
- High-intensity ICU environment, all patients ventilated on admission, multiple support at times
- BLS and PALS or ACLS certification
- Master Degree in Nursing or Health Administration
- Salary Paid tax-free (7, 816 SAR)
- Severance Pay (as per Saudi Law)
- Free furnished accommodation
- Free transportation service
- 7.5 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- 2 years contract
- 1 return airline ticket per contract year
- Free medical care & emergency dental care
The Prince Sultan Cardiac Centre (PSCC) is located in Riyadh the capital of Saudi Arabia. This 168 bed, advanced teaching hospital provides a major portion of the cardiac services for the Kingdom. PSCC offers a full range of diagnostic and management facilities for patients ranging in age from neonate to elderly. There are four clinical departments: Adult Cardiology, Paediatric Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, and Cardiac Anaesthesia.
Rose Neth Falsado
(02) 637-1393/633 5175
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.