- Staff Nurse (General / Medical)
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- United Kingdom
- Area / State
- Southern UK
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK’s largest, busiest and most successful NHS foundation trusts. The Trust provides a full range of hospital and community services for people in Sheffield, as well as specialist care for patients from further afield.
With around 17,000 employees, the Trust is one of the biggest employers locally. Aims to reflect the diversity of local communities and are proud of their new and existing partnerships with local people, patients, neighbouring NHS organisations, local authority and charitable bodies.
- Medical- Surgical
· Male/ Female
· Licensed Nurse
· IELTS / OET Passer
· With at least 7.0 score for listening, reading and speaking and 6.5 in writing from IELTS
· With at least B score for listening, reading and speaking and or C+ score for Writing from OET
· Minimum of 12 months hospital experience (volunteer work will be considered)
· No work gap over 12 months
2. Visit applicant.abba.ph, choose NHS Professional – Staff Nurse vacancy and wait for a recruitment officer to call you.
For inquiries call Shiela at 0917-7131367 (Globe).