- Staff Nurse - Medical Imaging
- King Abdulaziz Medical City - Dammam
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- Minimum of 2 year experience as radiology nurse
- No employment gap of more than 3 months
- Licensed Nurse
- Expertise in cannulation and catheter insertion
- Knowledge in sedation and how to recover patient
- Know how to administer medication
- expertise in pediatric and adult patients
- knowledge in preparing instruments for biopsy and FNA procedure
- 4,335 SR basic salary + specialty bonus (1000 SAR)
- Housing provided
- Transportation provided
- 30 days paid vacation leave every 6 months
- 1-year renewable contract
Imam Abdulrahman Al Faisal Hospital in Dammam is one of the Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs Medical Cities. It was officially opened on October 14th 2002. It is considered one of the leading hospitals in the Eastern Region due to the international accreditation from JCIA for its recognized efforts.
The hospital accommodates 112 beds, an Intensive Care Unit of 6 beds, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of 5 beds, 4 Operation Rooms, and 4 Delivery Rooms all equipped with the latest high-quality medical devices to provide the best services for patients.
Imam Abdulrahman Hospital's location between Dammam, Al Khobar and Dhahran -the most important cities in the eastern region- make it a strategic location.
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10001700.