- Fireman/Driver Operator
- Prince Sultan Military Medical City
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- High School Certificate
- Basic Firefighting and Safety Course
- Fire apparatus driving and operations training
- Four (4) years in the field of firefighting
- Knowledgeable in all fire protection equipment's and ability to operate apparatus and equipment safely, appropriately and effectively in both emergency and non-emergency environments.
- Thorough knowledge of all apparatus used by the department and its use, operation, maintenance requirements, and locations of fire fighting, EMS, rescue, Haz-mat, special operations, and other emergency equipment tools.
Prince Sultan Military Medical City (PSMMC) formerly known as Riyadh Military Hospital is considered to be one of the most advanced health care centers in the Middle East. Established in 1978, this 1,200-bed tertiary hospital serves as the Medical Services Department (MSD) of the Ministry of Defense and Aviation (MODA). PSMMC is the second largest referral program and management in Saudi Arabia and is continuously building additional facilities to accommodate the growing patient population and further enhance the quality of patient care.
- Free airfare, accommodation & transportation
- 2 year contract
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10191110