- Cardiac Physiologist
- UPMC-WHITFIELD HOSPITAL
- Area / State
- Graduate of Medical Technology
- 3 years solid experience applying for senior cardiac physiologist
- 5 years solid experience for chief cardiac physiologist
- No IELTS/OET needed
SKYPE INTERVIEW ON 2ND OF OCTOBER 2020
UPMC Whitfield Hospital, previously known as Whitfield Clinic, is the largest private hospital in the South East. Located in Waterford, the facility provides outstanding care to patients for routine surgical ailments, as well as more complex and challenging medical conditions. Established in 2006, UPMC Whitfield Hospital provides diagnostic imaging, physiotherapy, radiotherapy and elective surgery to both public and private patients.
In 2018, Whitfield Clinic was acquired by the global healthcare leader UPMC and became UPMC Whitfield Hospital. UPMC Whitfield Hospital has over 50 expert consultants working across a range of specialties including Cardiology; Orthopaedics; Ophthalmology; Oncology/Haematology, Radiology, Ear, Nose and Throat; Gynaecology; Urology and General Surgery. Our team consists of 180 dedicated medical, nursing and administration staff to ensure the 70-bed hospital offers patients the right care, in the right way, at the right time – in a first-class facility that is close to home.
- Salary €30,009-€46,501/per annum
- Extra pay for working additional shifts and overtime
- Permanent, full-time contracts -39 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Accomodation and support to attractive benefits available
8554 0556/ 0917 104 2675/ 0929 451 0012
POEA LICENSE NO: 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS.