- Staff Nurse - PICU
- Security Forces Hospital Program
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- RN2 - PICU
- Registered Nurse
RN2 - Minimum solid experience of 3 years in an area.
- Hospital Experience in a 100 Bed Capacity Facility
- Currently employed and maximum of 6 months employment gap HOSPITAL DESCRIPTION
SECURITY FORCES HOSPITAL PROGRAM is an 800-bed capacity hospital considered one of the main portals among the group of providing health care services in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The hospital provides health care services to the employees of the Ministry of Interior.
· 1 year contract (renewable)
· 30 days paid annual leave
· 15% allowance for Special Areas
· Free accommodation (Sharing, fully furnished with free water and electricity)
· Free transportation (from accommodation and work place and vice versa)
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB- 091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10072318