- Staff Nurse
- Prince Sultan Cardiac Center
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery ICU
- Pediatric Cardiology ICU
- Adult Surgical ICU
- Adult Cardiac Surgery Ward
- At least three (3) years post license experience
- Hospital with a minimum of 100 beds
- for pediatric surgical ICU - preferably with pediatric cardiac surgical ICU experience.
- for pediatric ICU - preferably with pediatric cardiology ICU experience as well as nurses with NICU or PGICU experience.
- High-intensity ICU environment, all patients ventilated on admission, multiple support at times
- Salary Paid tax-free (6,944 SAR)
- Severance Pay (as per Saudi Law)
- Free furnished accommodation
- Free transportation service
- 7.5 weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- 2 years contract
- 1 return airline ticket per contract year
- Free medical care & emergency dental care
The Prince Sultan Cardiac Centre (PSCC) is located in Riyadh the capital of Saudi Arabia. This 168 bed, advanced teaching hospital provides a major portion of the cardiac services for the Kingdom. PSCC offers a full range of diagnostic and management facilities for patients ranging in age from neonate to elderly. There are four clinical departments: Adult Cardiology, Paediatric Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, and Cardiac Anaesthesia.
(02) 637-1393/633 5175
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.