- Staff Nurse
- Prince Sultan Cardiac Center
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery ICU
- Pediatric Cardiology ICU
- Adult Surgical ICU
- Adult Cardiac Surgery Ward
- At least three (3) years experience
- tertiary hospital
- for cardiac or - extensive variety of adult and pediatric cardiac surgery cases, including very complicated surgeries.
- for pediatric surgical ICU - preferably with pediatric cardiac surgical ICU experience.
- for pediatric ICU - preferably with pediatric cardiology ICU experience as well as nurses with NICU or PGICU experience.
- High intensity ICU environment, all patients ventilated on admission, multiple support at times
- One (1) year experience working in the following area: *Cardiac CT Scan *Cardiac MRI *Adult/Pediatric echocardiogram/Transesophageal *Echocardiogram (TEE) *Nuclear Cardiology (Thallium)
- experience giving contrast/sedation and monitoring
- female only
- licensed nurse
- current Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Salary Paid tax free (6,944 SAR)
- Severance Pay (as per Saudi Law)
- Free furnished accommodation
weeks paid annual leave per contract year
- 2 years contract
return airline ticket per contract year
medical care & emergency dental care
The Prince Sultan Cardiac Centre (PSCC) is located in Riyadh the capital of Saudi Arabia. This 168 bed, advanced teaching hospital provides a major portion of the cardiac services for the Kingdom. PSCC offers a full range of diagnostic and management facilities for patients ranging in age from neonate to elderly. There are four clinical departments: Adult Cardiology, Paediatric Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, and Cardiac Anaesthesia.
(02) 637-1393/633 5175
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.