- Mechanic (Tool and Die maker)
- Kerox Kft.
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- Tool and Die maker mechanic
- With relevant TESDA certificate
- At least 2 years of experience in automatic production, plant operation, or in a related field
- With driver's license preferred but not required
- Average English speaking skills
- 20-day paid annual leave
- Free accommodation
- Free transportation
- Air ticket from start to end of contract provided
- 2-year initial contract
- No placement or processing fee
Kerox Ltd. is one of the world's leading suppliers of ceramic single-lever faucet cartridges. Its production facility in Hungary has surpassed the annual sales of 24 million cartridges by 2017. In addition to its full range of cartridges in the single-lever category, in recent years Kerox has added advanced products in the thermostatic, rotary, diverter, joystick, head valve, wax motor, separate ceramic disks, single flow, and pressure balance categories.
These cartridges are supplied to faucet manufacturers in more than 40 countries around the world, including those in Europe, North and South and Latin America, Asia, Australia, and Africa.
HOW TO APPLY:
You may send your updated resume, valid passport, diploma, and certificates of employment to email@example.com.