- Staff Nurse
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- United Kingdom
- Area / State
NUH is based in the heart of Nottingham and provides services to over 2.5 million of its residents and its surrounding communities. They provide specialist services for a further 3-4 million people from across the region and is one of the largest employers employing around 16,700 people at QMC, Nottingham City Hospital and Ropewalk House.
NUH has a national and international reputation for many of our specialist services, including stroke, renal, neurosciences, cancer services and trauma. They are also at the forefront of many research programmes and new surgical procedures. In partnership with The University of Nottingham, they host a Biomedical Research Centre carrying out vital research into hearing, digestive diseases, respiratory, musculoskeletal disease, mental health and imaging.
As a teaching trust, they have a strong relationship with other universities across the East Midlands, including Loughborough University, where they are part of the Olympic Legacy project.
Available Vacancy / Specialty Areas:
- General Ward
- Licensed Nurse
- IELTS / OET Passer (with at least 7.0 score for listening, reading and speaking and 6.5 in writing from IELTS / with at least B score for listening, reading and speaking and or C+ score for Writing from OET)
- Minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience
- No work gap over 18 months
Salary and Benefits Package:
- £24, 907 per annum (Php 1.6 million/annum) with an annual pay rise every year
- Overtime pay and priority in NHS employment bank
- Extra payments for evenings, nights and weekends
- Access to the generous NHS Pension Scheme
- Free Accommodation for 2 months
- Air Ticket to the U.K.
- 500 GBP Cash advance upon arrival
- PhP 10, 000 *cash incentive for IELTS/OET passer
- Free fully structured training programme aimed at achieving the OSCE
- Paid visa costs
- Reimbursement of costs (1x passed IELTS/OET, initial NMC registration and 1x passed CBT)
- No placement fee, no processing fee
- Cash incentive is distributed after successfully passing the employer interview and CBT
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by following either of the methods below:
1. Send your CV, IELTS/OET result, valid PRC ID, valid passport copy to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for a Recruitment Officer to get in touch with you.
2. For inquiries call, please call +632 8554-0556 / Ms. Missy: 0917-3172600 or 0998-2576810 / Ms. Monica: 0917-1155329.