- Staff Nurse
- University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- United Kingdom
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is a leading provider of workforce solutions to the National Health and Social Care in the U.K. It is now looking for Staff Nurses who would like to work at University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust in Southampton, United Kingdom. The hospital serves around 1.9 million people living in Southampton and South Hampshire and provides specialized services such as neurosciences, cardiac services and children’s intensive care. It is also a teaching and reserch trust that works in partnership with the University of Southampton, Medical Research Council and Wellcome Trust.
- Eye Theatre / Opthalmic OR
- Critical Care
- NICU / PICU
- Medical and Surgical Ward
- At least 1 year of post-license hospital experience in the desired area
- NICU/PICU RNs must be NMC and Children’s CBT Passers
- IELTS / OET passer (IELTS: at least 6.5 in Writing and at least 7.0 in Listening, Reading and Speaking, OET: at least C+ in Writing and at least B in Listening, Reading and Speaking)
- No more than 18 months of work gap
- Band 5 Salary of £24,907 per annum ~ (1,625,800PHP)
- Overtime pay and priority in NHS employment bank
- Free airfare to the U.K.
- Free accommodation for 3 months
- £750 ( ~ 50,000PHP) salary advance upon arrival in the UK to help cover your essential needs (subject to tax/NI deductions)
- Free OSCE Training
- Free OSCE Test (1st attempt)
- Healthcare and Visa fee reimbursement
- NMC application fee reimbursement
- Reimbursement of costs (IELTS/OET review, passed IELTS/OET and passed CBT)
- 27 days paid annual leave
- 3-year contract
- No placement or processing fee
- Sign-up at: tinyurl.com/AbbaSouthampton2021
- Send your CV, IELTS/OET result, valid PRC ID, passport, Microsoft Teams and Skype ID to email@example.com and wait for a Recruitment Officer to get in touch with you.
For questions or concerns, contact Steffany through +63917-158 6916 / +63918-286 1963.