- Staff Nurse - Oncology
- King Abdullah Specialized Children Hospital
- Saudi Arabia
- Area / State
- POEA Accreditation Number
- Adult ICU
- Organ Transplant Services
- Palliative Care
- For female nurses
- At least 2 years solid experience
- From 100 beds hospital / tertiary hospital
- Not more than 6 mos working gap
- Salary : SAR 3,831 plus specialty bonus
- Housing, Transportation & Ticket are provided
- 30 days annual leave pay
- Every 6 months vacation
Oncology Nurse for the following departments
King Abdullah Specialist Children Hospital
This is the first specialist Children’s Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, occupying 192,000m2, over 10 levels.
The hospital has been designed as a patient focused facility with the patient at the center of care. The Hospital is a paperless digital hospital with all patient files electronically maintained.
The hospital has a four floor podium level accommodating the Emergency Department and state of the art Day Care, Diagnostic and Treatment Departments. Three Towers rise from the podium accommodates the in-patientsingle rooms.
The hospital provides all specialist care for paediatric inclusive of a dedicated Oncology Program providing Chemotherapy, Radiation Oncology and Stem Cell Transplant and Organ Transplant Programs for Liver and Kidney Transplant.
Ms. Coleen Kate Santos
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10001700